Only three more hours until 5 pm.
Tagged by itisallmydoing and needing something to pass the time.
Replace with your own answers and then tag 10 people.
- Name: Sharon
- Nickname: Sha Sha, Sharoney
- Birthday: July 9
- Gender: Female
- Sexuality: I like Matthew.
- Height: 5’6
- Time zone: Eastern
- What time and date is it there: 9/12/2014 at 2:08 pm.
- Average hours of sleep I get a night: 7 or 8
- Last thing I Googled was: ”things that are annoying when you’re pregnant”
- Most used phrase(s): Right now I mainly moan and groan.
- First word that comes to mind: sing
- What I last said to a family member: "Mom. I will punch the first random person who touches my stomach."
- One place that makes me happy and why: the movies. I just love going to see movies. I love the atmosphere.
- How many blankets I sleep under: one sheet and a comforter
- Favorite beverage(s): water
- Last movie I watched in the cinemas: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Three things I can’t live without: Jesus, nausea medicine, sleep
- A piece of advice to all my followers: Keep being you. You’re all awesome.
- You all have to listen to this song: More Like Falling In Love by Jason Gray
I shall tag fromlazytolively weightandwit abitofsilliness lesliefindsherstrong lizzielulu114 livelaughyoga marathonmelissa aquam4rina mrslpeach malloryrunsthis
Angry Pregnant Lady
#being pregnant is hard
I was a bride-to-be once. A busy, stressed out, probably getting on people’s nerves but not meaning to bride-to-be. And the people who were in my wedding were very gracious and kind and did whatever I needed them to do, and I really should just shut my mouth.
But I am in a wedding next month, and Matthew is in the same wedding. And the bride just confided in me that the poor maid of honor has “everything on her shoulders” because I have been too sick to do enough to contribute. By the time this wedding is over, Matthew and I will have spent several hundred dollars on gifts, dress, tux, alterations, hair, makeup, bachelor party, bachelorette party…you get it. As if the financial burden alone isn’t enough on my shoulders when we’re also having a surprise baby. I’ve been offering to help the maid of honor however I can, but apparently it’s not enough.
My first thought was: I can’t wait until she’s pregnant and knows the sheer exhaustion, physically and emotionally, from being sick for weeks/months on end and being unable to do anything but lay on the couch and cry.
Darling Sharon! I hope that your pregnancy horomones give you break and that you feel better soon. You're a gem of a person and you're going to be such an excellent mom! I look forward to getting to see the journey and watch you continue to grow as a person. -With love from your friend, B
What an encouraging little ray of sunshine this message was. Thank you and I love you!
How are you doing sweetie?
I’m doing well, how are you?
Sorry for the lack of updates. Baby #4 has had me so sick that I’ve been resting as much as I can. Everything is otherwise good, strong heartbeat, etc. Thank you to all of you who have sent messages and left comments. It’s so awesome to have so many friends excited with us and who are genuinely interested in what’s going on with our family. :) Very, very touching.
The days have been a blur. Watching lots of Parks & Rec as I lay on the couch and during the day I’m just trying to get through work so I can go home. We did eat lunch with fromlazytolively and her WONDERFUL parents captadvocare and only1rosie, as well as mrslpeach, weightandwit and Tori’s friend Lexie, and Leann’s husband and little baby. It was a great pick-me-up to see so many people I love.
That’s all I’ve got for today! Happy Tuesday.
My current range of emotions:
- on the verge of hysterical crying
- want to rip someone’s teeth out
- everything sounds so delicious
- everything sounds so nauseating
- all i want to do is cuddle
- i hate my job
- do i really hate my job, or is it my hormones?
- scared out of my wits
- i’m so lonely, why don’t i have any friends?
- what’s wrong with me?
- on the verge of hysterical crying again
I tried, I really did.
#this is pregnancy
#my husband farted and i cried
I promised myself that if I ever had a healthy pregnancy I wouldn’t complain about it, no matter how sick I got.
Well…….let’s just say I’ve been a *little* whiney. Just a little. Okay, a lot.
I’m so sick! When I’m not puking or flat on my back from nausea, my sinuses are going haywire, resulting in a malfunctioning nose and a crazy sore throat. Everything smells bad and the foods I like are now the foods I hate. After a few months of really enjoying being a vegetarian, I am now repulsed by vegetables. I ATE FRIED CHICKEN THE OTHER NIGHT.
It’s all I can do to go to work and come home and get straight in the bed. My mom has been helping by bringing dinners at night. I hate poor Matthew doing all the work at home after he works so hard during the day and I keep apologizing to him but he says for me to shut it. Our new AC went out yesterday so the house was warming up fast and the company offered to come this morning, but Matthew said, “Nope. My wife is pregnant and sick as a dog and needs some air. You gotta come now.” And they did! He’s so wonderful.
But then later, we were snuggled up on the couch and he farted, which upset me so that I burst into tears and went off about “HOW DARE YOU FART NEAR ME WHEN THE SLIGHTEST SMELL IS MAKING ME SICK YOU ARE SO DISRESPECTFUL!” Don’t you dare say it’s the hormones!